At Moonee Valley Gymnastics, we offer a range of gymnastics programs, where qualified gymnastics experts help students develop new skills and have fun.
Next school holidays, get the kids out of the house and take part in our holiday program!
Our holiday program is perfect for both existing members and children trying gymnastics for the first time. All skill levels are catered for in a safe and inclusive environment.
Children are placed into groups based on age, ability and experience. If you have a friend you would like to be with, please let us know.
Available for all school aged children (5 -15 years).
Children will have the opportunity to develop existing skills as well as learn exciting new skills using the bars, beam, floor and trampolines.
|Full day||$80.00 per child|
|Two hour workshop||$40.00 per child|
Arrival / departure
- Children can be checked in at Moonee Valley YMCA between 9:55am (the doors are not opened any earlier) and 10 am for full day programs.
- Please sign in at the desk in the gym both on arrival and at end-of-day pick up.
- Pick up from the program will occur from 2:45pm – 3:00pm. If you are coming earlier to pick up your child, please let our coaches know at the beginning of the day.
- Full day: please ensure that you provide your child with morning tea, nutritious and sustainable lunch and afternoon tea
- Children should bring a refillable water bottle, these are carried around while they participate in the gym and save a lot of time at the water fountain
- Please note: we are an allergy-aware club and therefore all snacks and meals need to be nut free
Children’s clothing and property
- Children are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing that they are able to move easily in during activities. All hair must be tied up. Children participate barefoot. However, please bring socks as they are to be worn on the trampolines. We would recommend that children remove any jewelry before attending the holiday program and that you label any items that are brought into the gym.
- Any toys, games, portable game players, or phones are not the responsibility of the club and should be kept in participant bags when not in use.
- If you cancel your booking 4 days or more before your enrolment, you will be entitled to a full refund as per the booking cancellation policy.
- If you’ve had an emergency, please call the office and leave a message. While our coaches may not answer calls during the holiday program, they will check messages at the end of the program and where accessible during breaks. We look forward to seeing you for our upcoming holiday program!
Comfortable clothes that are labelled and hair tied up
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Spare change of clothes in case of an accident
Once registrations are open for the next school holidays, you'll be able to book online to secure your spot.
*Please note that registrations for each day will close 12 hours on the day prior. Please call us if you have any questions.
How to book
Booking in for holiday programs is like purchasing a product
- Click on the 'Book now' button
- Scroll to the date of the holiday program
- Click on the time
- Then click ‘next’
- Add to cart (you can add however many children will be attending e.g. 3)
- Enter your email and other details and proceed to checkout