Last updated: 20/21/2021
Gymnastics is backWe’re excited to announce that from Monday 8 February Gymnastics is back!Please read the below FAQs prior to attending our centre.
- We are taking enrolments online for all recreation classes.
- Contact email@example.com for more information regarding timetables and classes.
- Any members who do not wish to continue will need to cancel their membership.
- Debit fees will remain consistent with the rate prior to the closure. Where hours are reduced, the rate will be reduced by the percentage of hours this is decreased by and will scale up as hours increase.
- Classes, coaches and timetables are subject to change based on registrations and availability. The schedule includes some adjustments however, where possible we will place classes on similar days and times.
- We will assess all classes over the initial weeks and will make adjustments where required. This may include reducing, moving or adding classes.
General return information
- We will be following Gymnastics Victoria’s “Get In, Train, Get Out” guidelines.
- All families are to read the Moonee Valley Gymnastics Handbook, which provides in depth information on returning to gymnastics.
- Gymnasts must come prepared to train, this includes being fully dressed and attending with a drink bottle.
- Gymnasts will be asked to sanitise upon entering the gymnastics space and regularly throughout the class as they move through different apparatus.
- Hygiene stations have been setup around the facility, stations can be found in the gymnastics hall and at the entrance and exit to the centre
- We also ask all participants to go to the toilet prior to arrival to avoid any unnecessary disruption once the class starts.
- Gymnasts must wash their hands after using the toilet and if they touch their face or mouth at any time.
- We ask that all parents adhere to the timeframes around dropping off and collecting your child to avoid any unnecessary disruptions to programming.
Drop off and pick up procedures
- Due to the current restrictions, we will not be allowing parents/guardians of school aged children to spectate gymnastics at this time. You will need to drop your child off, leave and return to collect them when their class is finished.
- Two emergency contacts must be listed on our system, including the parent/guardian dropping the child off who must have their phone with them during the class.
- Specific drop off and pick up times will be published with each class. These times must be followed to help with traffic flow and ensure numbers within the facility remain low.
- Capacity limits and physical distancing applies at all times.
- Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the new procedures for dropping off and picking up your child from Gymnastics in the Moonee Valley Gymnastics Handbook.
- Late arrivals may result in entry not being permitted.
- Government requirements specify we must record your name, contact number and time of attendance.
- This information is stored securely and will only be provided to the DHHS if required.
More information on contact tracing can be found in the Moonee Valley Gymnastics Handbook. We look forward to seeing your kids upside down again with us soon!